Thursday, 10 January 2008

Downloads For Your Nintendo Wii

You are obviously reading this because you are one of the lucky ones who owns a Nintendo wii! Otherwise you are considering buying one? If you are the second party then DO IT! It will be the best decision you ever make!!
I first discovered the Wii last summer. We were at a friends bbq when it was pulled out to lighten the evenings entertainment and boy did it!! The best thing about the wii for me is the fact you actually feel like you are working out! It beats the gym hands down!
Which leads me onto writing this! Wii games!!! £39.99! Now I love my wii but buying a new game is an expensive past time!!
I spend a lot of time on the internet and this is where I came accross Nintendo Wii downloads. The most amazing site I have ever discovered!! Its officially the worlds first Wii download site!
You can download the latest wii games as well as downloading entire tv shows, the latest movie releases and the hottest new music tracks! Imagine my joy at watching Lost season 3 on my wii!! Could I love it anymore!!
So folks if you have a wii, you dont want to spend a fortune on games and you want to listen to music and watch tv on it then join the site below! Its the best decision you could make. After buying the Wii of course!

No comments: